Participation in an AEBI program can provide confidence that your mission will continue to meet the needs of communities you serve for many years to come.
Ensure your organization’s long-term future
Nearly 30 charities have completed the 15-month program and a new class begins every January. Nonprofit organizations that find success with the AEBI program have characteristics that include:
- Ten years or more of operation and an annual budget of $1 million or more.
- A history of five years or more of fundraising, generating at least $250,000 annually.
- A donor and volunteer database.
- A sufficient number of individual donors (1,000 or more) to consider planned giving.
- Enough paid staff (at least an executive director and a development director) to complete the program’s assigned tasks.
- The support of the CEO, development director and at least two leadership board members.
- A solid reputation for audited fiscal management over several years.
- A regular monthly or quarterly newsletter to communicate information.
- Willingness and ability to contribute $5,000 for the program materials fee, which may be made in two installments.